18 Hole Scorecard
Course Slope: 101 (White Tees)
Course Rating: 64.4 (White Tees)
USGA Rules Apply With The Following Local Rules
- White stakes define out of bounds.
- Please help protect our course by operating all motor carts responsibility.
- All players must play at their own risk.
- All players must have their own bag and clubs.
- Players are allowed to play only one ball.
- Foursomes only, unless authorized by golf shop staff.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Players must start at number one.
- Keep motor carts outside of the White Line and on cart paths.
- Allow faster players through, if hole ahead is clear.
- Liability: The management shall not be responsible for any injuries received while on the course; or for the loss of any personal belongings.
RAKE SAND TRAPS
FIX BALL MARKS